Ultra-Telecentric Image Measuring Machine
Suitable for measuring shafts or cylindrical parts of medium to large size that need for micron-level measurement precision. (TIMI40-40P, S-40-40PH, S-60-20PH, S-70-60Hybrid)
The ultra-telecentric (UT) image measurement technology developed by the USDV can promote measuring precision. It makes it possible for a 0.25x telecentric lens' measuring precision to be comparable to that of a traditional 0.5x telecentric lens.
The machine can be used in shop floor for quick, automatic and total inspection.
1. Precision measurement of medium / large-sized cylindrical parts such as automotive transmission shafts.
2. Automatic full inspection of mass production products such as bicycle cassette.
3. Incoming QC / In-process QC / Final QC
Features and Benefits
1. Modularized telecentric optical system; the maximum measuring outer diameter: 100 mm / 80mm / 60 mm / 40 mm.
2. Maximum measuring length is tailored to the needs of the customer.
3. Radial measurement uncertainty : ± (2 + D / 100) μm.
4. Measuring data can be automatically stored in the databank and connected to a client's E R P / M ES / SPC system.
5. Can be connected to an robot or automated conveying system to load and unload parts automatically.
Image Measurement Machine Product Specification
■ Automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, ATV and other vehicles industry
■ Aerospace industry
■ Electrical / electronic industry
■ Information and Communication Industry
■ Electric / air tool industry
■ Medical equipment industry
■ CNC Turned Parts / Grinding Processing Industry